March 5, 2011

Player of the Game!!

Isabella got Player of the Game this week. She had her very first hit off of Coach Pitch! In Softball the Coach pitches to the batter 3 times. If the batter does not hit the ball in 3 times then they get to hit off the tee. Well Isabella usually has to hit off the tee and this was her first hit off Coach Pitch. Super Exciting! The Player of the Game gets to take home Sweetie Pie, a bear that sings "How sweet it is to be loved by you" along with those cute certificates that I made. Isabella also played 3rd and decided to run all around to get the ball including right field...HaHa. I also love to see her in her 'softball ready' position. The Big League of Dreams was just awesome. Chris and I were talking about how it will be when Bella is in Softball and Vincent in Baseball...we look forward to spending our Saturdays at the stadium!!






After the game, we went to Archibalds with the family. Then we made it to the Barber for Vin and Daddy to get haircuts. Gosh I just love this handsome little face....
Happy Weekend to Y'all...hope you can do some relaxing!

5 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

I love her smile in these pictures...she's so proud of herself....way to go Bella! and yes Vincent looks very handsome :) don't boys just melt your heart?

Holly Lombardo said...

I wish I had remembered she had a game we would have come out to cheer her on! Would have been better than my chores hahaha! Glad she got a hit, can't wait to see her in action!

Rebecca Titone said...

Hor-rah for Isabella! wqay to be player of the game! I am so proud.
And you baby boys looks so handsome! can't wait to see those beautiful smiles next Sunday!

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the softball stance. And Vin is as cute as ever, I wanna eat those little cheeks up.

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Woo hoo! Go Bella! So proud of her!