March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Last night at dinner we were talking about Isabella's class having special events for Dr. Seuss's birthday today. I said, "Shoot Bella! We should have got you a Dr. Seuss t-shirt!" Then I thought, well why can't I just make one!? So I did this iron on this morning on a tank she never wears and she picked the rest of this outfit out to be silly like Dr. Seuss books ....

Here is Bella all ready to go celebrate!!
(with her poor red nose from wiping so much)

4 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

what a cute outfit! love it :-)

Meagan Kenney said...

So cute Becky! The Cat and the Hat came to Maddie's class to red to them yesterday ;) I don't remember doing such fun things in Kindergarten, do you?

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So cute! Beauy would rock it!

terenjaxteegan said...

Love Dr.Suess Day. Cute shirt mama!